EAGA’s Annual Report 2017-18 is now available – some highlights:
- For every dollar contributed in membership fees, approximately $2.41 is returned to EAGA councils through project-based savings
- The joint Energy Performance Contract program has expanded from four to six councils. A number of major energy conservation measures have been implemented that are expected to deliver ~$200K/yr in savings and 1,500 tonnes of abatement for each council
- EAGA has continued its leadership of Solar Savers, rolling out the program across 25 councils, with interim evaluation data demonstrating a net benefit of $292/year per household
- EAGA has collaborated with the Victorian Greenhouse Alliances to initiate a sector-wide renewable energy Power Purchasing Agreement (PPA) project
- Eleven formal advocacy submissions were developed over the course of the year covering key federal and state issues including energy market reform and climate change policy
Comments are closed.